CIFS-IPP members receive the personal attention of the Industry Liaison Officer, who is well-versed in current industry research, technology, and challenges and supports member companies by identifying Cornell faculty to conduct specific projects, assisting with rapid contract approvals by Cornell University, and aiding with budget planning.
Engagement in the program will enable your company to strengthen its research and development departments by gaining priority access to a large group of outstanding scientists and engineers as well as a full suite of services:
- Personal attention of the CIFS-IPP Industry Liaison Officer
- Priority access for research, consulting services, and engagement with world-renowned faculty and students
- Multi-disciplinary problem-solving through the Cornell Institute for Food Systems
- Opportunities for innovative collaboration with companies across the food value chain
- Access to new customers and exciting products
- Attendance at the Annual Cornell Food Systems Global Summit and cutting-edge information throughout the year
- Recognition of partnership with a world-class Ivy League institution
As a member, CIFS-IPP offers you a wide-range of Program Services and Benefits to give your company an edge in the otherwise very competitive food industry. Join Cornell and your colleagues across the food value chain, and together we can identify synergies that help us advance food science research, development, and technology.
Contact our Industry Liaison Officer today to discuss all that Cornell, the Cornell Institute for Food Systems, and the Industry Partnership Program have to offer.